My Minions

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Revlon Matte Balms Swatches & Review

Hello loves,

Today I have a review of a new line that was released by Revlon, called Matte Balm. I'm sure you are familiar with their Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (I did reviews on these product here 1 & 2) and these are just like them only the finish is matte.

As a matte lippy lovers, I quickly got interested and decided to grab 2 of the colors: Sultry & Shameless.

 Sultry is your medium pink with warm undertone. 

 Shameless is a stunning medium purple.

Unlike their long lost cousins, the Balm Stains, Matte Balms are super duper pigmented. They also don't drag on your lips like most matte lipsticks tend to do. I truly enjoy the color payoff, especially Shameless which is perfect for Fall.

Have you tried Revlon Matte Balms? Tell me your favorite because I might pick up a few more ;)

Toodles~

0 comments: