My Minions

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Part 2: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Follow up of my last post on Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, I did go and pick up 2 other colors and ended up loving these. Walgreens is having BOGO 50% on the new Revlon products, including the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain so if you want to try them, try them NOW :)


The two other colors I got are Honey Douce and Cherish Devotion aside from the Lovesick Passionnee I already picked up earlier. Honey is a brownish pink color, a really nice and neutral pink which leaves a MLBB stain. Cherish is a gorgeous rose pink color.

Honey 

Cherish

Lovesick

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Maria - Pink Petals said...

I think the first two look lovely on you! :)

markjoy said...

Thanks for this post. I walked by these at Ulta today and was curious about them. I will have to give them a try, especially if they are more moisturizing than the lip butters.

I really like the colors on you!