My Minions

Friday, November 9, 2012

NOTD: Ikat Design



How have you all been doing?
I know, I know, it's been a century since I made a post and I have no excuse....'cept being busy, of course, but who aren't these days, right?

I have bought a lot of new stuffs I'd like to share with you in the future, but as for now I actually
want to share this mani I've had recently.

This is inpired by Ikat design, a pattern I've known growing up. It's quite easy, actually, you only need a tiny paint brush to create the "feathery" design. For this look I use:
  • OPI Gargantuan Green Grape
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue
  • Artdeco White & Black 

Soon I'll be reviewing some indie nail polishes and other fun stuffs! Stay tuned~

2 comments:

Oreleona said...

soo creative!! i love ur nails!

Shizznizzle said...

@oreleona: thank you!!!!!!!