My Minions

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swatch: Scofflaw Varnish Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

The last Scofflaw polish I own so far, is the one that got me hooked into this brand. I have a thing for teal and red color together so this particular polish surely grabbed my attention the moment I laid my eyes on it. If this sounds like a sappy romance novel summary to you, then I'm afraid you might be right because this polish and I have bright future together ahead of us and there is nothing you can do about it lol just kidding but not really..

Onto the important thing, the name. Yes, the name, indeed...it's Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
Whiskey.
Tango.
Foxtrot.
ICWYDT, Finch...
Obviously, I would have bought this polish for its name alone if the actual product wasn't supergasmic:
 I had died, swum to the nail polish heaven and came back

This is what was stated over at Scofflaw Varnish site
"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a teal jelly base packed with red, white, gold and brown glitters of various shapes and sizes. The term comes from scientists studying foxes in Alaska that had eaten saw grass, which acts like a heavy drug. The foxes lose motor control and move in a jittery way that almost appears like drunken dancing (LIES LIES my pants are on fire. We all know what whiskey tango foxtrot means)."
LOL YES WE DO!
Feast your eyes on the beauty that is WTF!
 
 Added some Essie Matte About You and died all over again
I'm not sure why or how it happened, but there was some cool gradient-like effect happening when I mattified this shizz.....it makes me so happy like you wouldn't believe.
Anyway, that concludes my Scofflaw Varnish swatches. I may pick up a few more once she restock and you will definitely see them here again if I do. 

Check out their Etsy store and Facebook for info and sales.

0 comments: