My Minions

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Indie Polish Review & Swatches: Lush Lacquer

Hi lovelies,

Today I have a review of this indie nail polish seller I found recently. I was browsing around for unique glitter nail polishes and found the magical world of indies in Etsy. I spent almost a week going back & forth, collecting sellers I like and finally decided to go with Lush Lacquer. For an indie virgin, I had no expectation whatsoever, but when they finally arrived I knew I just entered a dangerous zone where there is no turning back. I am a convert.

So, onto my purchase. I got this 2 minis polishes with such an awesome deal, and I chose Salt n' Peppa & Pink Panther.



Salt n' Peppa is a beautiful sheer base with a mixture of different sizes and shapes of black and white glitters... squares, hexagons, rounds and bar strips.

Pink Panther is a clear sheer base with a mixture of all different sizes of matte pink, matte black and matte white glitters.


The swatches!

2 generous coats of Salt n' Peppa over Revlon "Muse"
I just love the iridescent glitters peeking thru :) 

2 coats of Pink Panther over a white-pink gradient mani :)

Aren't they gorgeous? Go check them out at Lush Lacquer Etsy store, and their Facebook for updates & sales. 

0 comments: