My Minions

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Indie Polish Review & Swatches: Lacquerhead Polish

Hello my dear readers!

Today I have another Indie nail polish company to review. As you can see, Thanksgiving is in 2 days and with the festive spirit I have gone insane in ordering indie polishes. Whenever I get a chance to go online, I'm always on Etsy; checking new stores between works, and I literally even dreamed about them. So yes, I've made a ton of purchase and although my wallet is undoubtedly bawling in sorrow, I am so excited to try new sparkly polishes and share them with you.

Onto the real thing. This store I found is called Lacquerhead Polish. (A lacquer head. That's me, u guise...!) First of all, I was enchanted by the cute mini bows around the cap of all the polishes they have. And then as I was browsing around, I saw this polish called "Cold Shoulder" and fell deeply in love. I immediately made an order, and Alischia, the owner quickly replied the note I left during checkout. Most of sellers don't even bother doing this, so I really appreciate her gesture :)

Within a week my order came and to my surprise she sent me an extra polish to review. How awesome is that?! So here are the cute little babies I've got:

 Cold Shoulder
Plum Crazy

" Cold Shoulder : a white based with blue and black glitter of different sizes "


2 coats of Cold Shoulder + Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender top coat
Now, do you understand why this was love at first sight for me? It's simply stunning. The application was smooth and I have to say "crelly" (creme jelly) is definitely my favorite nail polish finish as of now. 

" Plum Crazy : a vibrant purple jelly with a extra fine holo glitter scattered throughout "

3 coats of Plum Crazy (no undies) + Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender top coat
Doesn't it look so fluffy? I really dig the jelly & holographic glitters. Plum Crazy may subdued indoor but it really sparkles under the sunlight :) Application was super duper easy, It dries quite fast too, unlike most jellies I've tried. 

I am really impressed with the quality of Lacquerhead Polish and I already have my eyes on a few Christmas polishes they have. Their full size polishes are $8 and $4 for minis. Check them out on Etsy or Facebook for further info/upcoming sales. 

Thanks for reading and I wish you an ~early~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Feast up :)

1 comments:

Mrs Thrift said...

I love Plum Crazy. So wintry and Christmasie but not too festive that you'd look silly digging it out in January. Nail envy!