My Minions

Monday, November 12, 2012

Recent Drugstore Hauls! PIC HEAVY ++

Just some of the items I've gotten within last week....most of them aren't necessarily new but the ones I've always been curious to try.

- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Shimmer & Tough as Taupe
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche concealer
- Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared mascara
- L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
- L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe
- Cover Girl lipstick in Spellbound
- Milani baked blush in Fantastico Mauve
- elf studio blush in Fuschia Fusion
- elf studio Powder Blush
- Wet'n'wild lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy
- Wet'n'wild bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
- Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eyeshadow Palette in Eye on Neutral

Some closer shots/swatches:
Fuschia Fusion (L) & Fantastico Mauve (R)

Sugar Plum Fairy (L) & Spellbound (R)


I will certainly do an in-depth review for Sonia Kashuk palette above, since it's pretty much my most favorite makeup item at the moment :) so stay tuned for that. Anyone owns/have tried any of items above? Let me know and comment below.

Toodles~

0 comments: