My Minions

Friday, October 21, 2011

Not-So-Scary Purple Lips?

I wasn't sure if my previous post did justice on how beautiful Revlon Berry Haute looks in real life because I just realized the picture I had wearing it was a little warm toned. Here is how Berry Haute would look in normal lighting:


It's a wearable purple that doesn't look washed out on lips, I absolutely adore the finish which is very creamy with no sparkles whatsoever and the blue tone purpley pink color makes my teeth look whitener. Another good news is that Berry Haute is a very moisturizing lipstick. I honestly never expected to reach out for this color as much as I have but apparently I've gone through almost half the tube and I just bought this 2 months ago (in my record, this is amazing) so really....... YOU NEED TO GO GET YOU SOME.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore the finish which is very creamy with no sparkles whatsoever and the blue tone purpley pink color makes my teeth look whitener. Another good news is that Berry Haute is a very moisturizing lipstick.
RevitaDerm Cream