My Minions

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm Sampling !!!

Just a quick list of fragrance samples I've purchased recently, because I feel like I need to jot them down in order to control my dangerous behaviour in the future.

....

Yeah, you got what I mean.

13 Gypsies Perfumery on Etsy:
- Aphrodisia
- Aurora
- Blackberry Tea
- Dark Star
- Sister Moon
- Haunted

Flourish also on Etsy:
- Almond Milk
- Pomegranate Rose
- Peach Tea

Solstice Scents
- Cenobite (I got a full size bottle on this one)
- Spellbound Woods

I also plan to sample fragrances from various Etsy sellers (this would be the end of me, I swear T_T)

Opulent Alchemy :
Baby Phat – Fabulosity
Chanel – Chance Eau Tendre
DKNY - Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
Gucci - II
Gucci - Rush 2
Jennifer Lopez  – Deseo
Jessica Simpson – Fancy
Kate Moss – Vintage
Lolita Lempicka - L'de Lolita
FRESH - Fig Apricot

Scent by the Sea A Garden of Earthly Delights Deluxe Perfume Oil Sample Set
Cinema Rouge - dusky amber
Frangipani - tropical paradise
Egyptian Honey - mysterious sweetness
China Rain - freshly showered
Sandalwood Vanilla - for guys and dolls alike
Fiori di Roma - summer sunshine
Cote d'Azur - champagne on the beach
Middle Earth - into the woods
Antebellum - magnolia goodness
Tehura - island girl


The Morbid The Merrier
CLEO
VOIX DE VILLE
FUNHOUSE


Wiggle Perfume
Anna May
DuBois
Djuna
Hither
Sakura
Speakeasy Vanilla
Honeysuckle Sweet Tea

Dear Lord how did I get here???

1 comments:

Jen said...

WOW. :) I have Almond Milk and Pomegranate Rose. PR is my favorite.
-Jen