I've been in a fragrance kick lately so I figured why not do this tag I found at Stefanie's blog. I probably won't specifically tag anyone because to be honest I have no idea who still reads this blog (or if there's even any *sobs*). So here we go!
1. Fragrance with the most memory attached?
One is Jean Paul Gaultier Classique, which my mom used for the very long time. I remember when I was young I used to sneak into my parents' bedroom and play in front of her vanity. I ALWAYS sniffed this perfume my mom bought from Paris but since it looked expensive I was too scared to actually spritz it on myself (lol what a scaredy cat I was!). Then she ran out of it and never purchased it again for some reason (I know it's quite expensive buying perfume back home, plus the concern of their authenticity was also questionable).
Another one is Clinique Happy Heart, my signature scent back in college.
2. Your most favorite perfume bottle?
Yep, it's none other than the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique :) Mostly because it has boobies.
I also love L'occitane Cherry Blossom's bottle.
8. Top 5 Favourite perfume notes?
- Orange Blossom
The Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange.
Why? Because it smells like semen (yes I did sniff it out of curiosity).
10. Next perfume(s) on your 'to buy' list?
I feel like I need a full size of Fresh Sugar Lychee, DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juice, Deseo and probably another bottle of Avon Imari Seduction since I'm running low. As for indie e-tailer perfumes, my list is not as short:
- Wiggle Perfumes : Speakeasy Vanilla, Honeysuckle Sweet Tea, Sakura
- The Mindful Mushroom : Victorian Princess, Faery Queen, The Poet, Rag Doll, Rampage, Ritual, Siren, Wench, Seelie Court
- Haus of Gloi : Troika
- Flourish Bath Body : Almond Milk, Vanilla Amber
Please feel free to do this and let me know when you do !!! : )