Finally an FOTD, right? haha! I did this natural, "I'm just going out to buy tampons" look less than 15 minutes, a very quick & simple trick that will help you to look alive when you only have so little time.
What's used above
- EG Mineral Face Primer
- Pure Ananda Niagara Fawn Foundation
- Thevi Rogue Blush
- NYX Rootbeer e/s (on crease)
- Thevi Onyx Pencil Eyeliner
- Maybelline Totally Toffee Lipstick
My personal tips & tricks for a quick 'awakening' (hahaha!) :
- Apply moisturizer before putting on anything on your face, no matter what. A dry flakey skin isn't hot.
- If you're lazy putting on foundation, skip it. Use concealer to hide imperfection.
- Wear a blush! Applying it on your cheek's apple will make you look flushed & healthy. If you don't have blush around, use your pink lipstick & blend around. If you don't have lipstick either, pinch your cheeks for couple of seconds.
- No time for eyeshadows? Just curl your eyelashes & apply black eyeliner in you waterline to accentuate your eyes.
- Skip lipstick & apply lipgloss instead.
The color is called Totally Toffee #215. I am in love with this color because it suits my undertone really well, not too pinky nor nude, just about right. The consistency is also great, it applies like a dream, smooth & moisturizing. It does have a slight rose scent but not too overpowering. I was able to snatch it while my drugstore was having 40% off for Maybelline brand so I got this lippy for about $4. Check out your local store & see if you like this line, I know I do.