My Minions

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Drugstore Love !





I found this pretty polish at Walmart, Pure Ice in Taupe Drawer, a gorgeous purplish taupe that glides like no one's business...it's so pigmented & I only used 2 coats.

Rimmel also has awesome line of nail polish, I snatched one of them in Climax, a duochrome lavender color. I adore this and it dries so fast.

I also saw these Spark It Up! Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner on Rimmel darker section -the abandoned ones-. They looked sad & untouched but my curiosity made me try it out......and WOAH, great great great pigmentation! I'm not sure if they're new (I doubt it) but I already read some great reviews on Makeupalley.
(click to enlarge)
they're around $5 a pop =) my favorite is Black Gold, I tried it on my lower lash line and it's so gorgeous...the color is even prettier in real life ~ These liners kinda reminds me of UD 24/7...or MUFE. Well...maybe not as long lasting but it didn't smear when I wore them for hours.
^_^

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I super love the polish color!

Thanks by the way dear for the comment ...I appreciate it!

Shizznizzle said...

Nikki,
hamburgers!!! you're quick! hahah yeah it's purrty I love it..=)

wuzzyangel said...

Hey Nanzy!

I just wanted to say thanks again for taking part in me SALE/SWAP!! Your stuff will be out to you on Tues!!

Those Rimmel liners look gorgeous!! I've never seen them before! But then again, maybe I'm not looking good enough!! LOL!!

:)

Shizznizzle said...

Hey again : )
no problem..I was looking for an empty palettes anyway hehe will be anxiously waiting~ yeah the liners are surprisingly pigmented...thanks for stopping by!

My-My said...

oh my! I'm one of those poor souls who turned away and never gave love to Rimmel London. lol.

but man, those E/L are gorgeous. I think I shall start "noticing" Rimmel now. I'm really lemming over the Black Gold and Ultraviolet.

Now to just wait for their BOGO deals. I want all of it. look what you've done. ;P

Shizznizzle said...

Hey My-My,

hahahaha Don't worry, what's important is now you pay them some attention LOL and I am very impressed with those colors as well, very pretty & 'blackened'. =) Black Gold is my fav !