Spent too much to buy your beloved ones Christmas presents?
You don't need to spend another fortune to look 'expensive' for celebrating the best time of the year, I decided to challenge myself to create a festive look with low-end products.
I know MAC or Urban Decay would produce a gorgeous look (if applied right, of course) but if I could pull it of with more humble *cough* cheap *cough* items, that'd like a double pleasure to me. Yup, PLEASURE. haha.
So, I used this Amuse Pixi Palette from Cherry Culture which only costs me 3 freakin' bucks. It's quite small & compact but the pigmentation is pretty awesome for the price.
Used for the look: Red, Green and Golden (next to the red) color
- L'oreal De-crease
- NYX Yogurt Jumbo Eye Pencil (base, all over lid)
- Amuse Golden (1/3 inner lid)
- Amuse Red (middle lid)
- Amuse Green (outer corner)
- NYX Mermaid Green (over Amuse Green & crease)
- NYX Mink Brown (highlight)
- NYX Moss Eye Pencil (lower lash line)
- L'oreal HiP Black Creme Liner (upper lash line)
- Thevi Onyx Eye Pencil (lower water line)
- Thevi Mascara