Well, I saw this tag was done a lot @ Youtube and I think it is really fun to see people's fave lip items and the reason behind it. I decided to do it but instead of 6, I upgraded it to 7 and named them 7 Deadly
Sins Lippy since it's not easy to choose 6 HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm such a cheater.
- C.O Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm Stick SPF 15 (I love it because it's SUPER moisturizing, it's sheer -not glossy-, not waxy, tingling, and it tastes sweet! Not to mention the SPF in it that makes it even more special. I am in love with the packaging too....Bye Bye Chapstick !!!
- N.Y.C Mousse (This shades got my eyes among all of N.Y.C shades, it's very natural on my pigmented lip and if applied with light hand, it's definitely my HG Nude lippy.
- NYX Mars (My new baby, this is basically a brownish version of Mousse. Love it a lot, another HG Nude hehe)
- Rimmel Undressed (Peachy love....this is a great peach shade, I use it mainly in the summer when my skin is darker, goes well with bronzed skin.
- C.O Bigelow Menta Lip Tint Magenta Mint (I've been in search for lip tint, I passed Stila's and Mark's product and so happy I stumbled upon this one. Many people seem to like Bare Mint but it doesn't show up on my lips. I love it's taste, moisturize my lips, cooling sensation and the pink tint it gives, as if I just ate a strawberry popsicle hehe)
- L'oreal HiP Reserved (This reminds me of NYX Beige but I'd prefer this coz it lasts longer and has thinner consistency, it's also moisturizing, believe it or not)
- NYX Gold Pink (Yup, scary in the tube but absolutely gorgeous on lips. It needs to be applied with light hand tho, I normally dots some on my lips and spread it around with my finger. I love the gold shimmer in it too.
What I noticed from my choice?
There's no MMU lippies !!! How come !!! hahaha well, honestly I have only tried 1 Mineral Lippies and it's from Silk Naturals (Swept Away). The color was pretty but not my favorite.
I tag everyone !!!