My Minions

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wholesale Body Oils Haul

I fell in love with all the fragrance oils I bought from Wholesale Body Oils a while back, so I just had to place another order, this time I picked up 6 of 1 drams of oils.
I chose 5 designer types and 1 exotic blend, they arrived today safe & sound:


  • Light Blue (D&G Type)
  • The Beat (Burberry Type)
  • Maybe Baby (Benefit Type)
  • Happy Heart (Clinique Type)
  • Flowerbomb (Viktor & Rolf Type)
  • Egyptian Musk
I sniffed everything once I got them, and I was just floored. They smell exactly the same like the original and Egyptian Musk smells very clean & musk-y, just what I was looking for.

Ohhhhh I'm gonna start making my own perfume now : )

toodles !

2 comments:

Ai said...

don't forget to make me one.. ship it to germany pls and thank you ;)

The Paraben Free Princess said...

I DID buy that jug of vodka to mix my own! Be sure to check out this site as well. They have all kinds of cool mixes.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/