My Minions

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cherry Culture Haul

Finally my Cherry Culture order came, I made a tiny winy haul from their free shipping sale couple days ago...I know I shd have taken advantage of it but this time I don't really need any makeups, although the items I bought, I have been eyeing on for a while now.

Anyway, here's the goodies:

they are literally 'tiny winy' lol

NYX Mars Round Lipstick:

awesome nude lippy !

When I got it I was like "Hmm..don't I have this shade?" thinking about my NYC Mousse lipstick, so I grabbed Mousse to compare and here they are side-by-side:

Close, but Mousse has more pinkish tone (yes, I wrecked the son of a b.tch lol it's all dented)

I also ordered NYX Round Lipgloss after hearing some mixed review, I picked up Apricot shade because it looks plain and not shimmery...when I see it in person, I thought it would be too WOAH because the color looks so vibrant, and when I smelled it......omg, lemon dishwash soap~
lol

I like the fact it's not all sticky, and the color didn't appear too bright, I quite actually like it. If only it doesn't have any taste...I'd be buying all of them hahaha

Here are some lip swatch:



Mars is very pretty!!! but I suggest to put on lip balm prior to application because the lipstick can be drying a little. Other than that, I love the shade.. Apricot gives me the perfect coral stain, it's not pink so it does look really natural.

Other thing I ordered is Amuse Sweetheart Palette in Pixi, honestly I thought the palette would be bigger but the it is really cute & small enough to fit in my purse.

It contains of 12 colors, and I'm surprise how vibrant these small e/s are..



Wanna know the best part? It's only $3.00 : )

Along with Cherry Culture order, I also received a swap which is BITP Aloe Body Mist in Pink Rockin' Fever...it's a house blend of Rockin'Rio (Escada Type), Pink Sugar (Aquolina Type), Vanilla and Coconut shreds....it smells AWESOME ! It's very sweet & pretty fragrance and honestly I'm not a fan of Pink Sugar fragrance but maaaaan, it does make some fabulous blend.

That's all for today : )

3 comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

nice haul!! those nyx lipsticks look awesome on you!!

The Paraben Free Princess said...

I did a huge haul at Cherry Culture and then realized all their stuff is full of Parabens. I really wish they would put ingredients on their website. Even their CC lip gloss freebie is full of it. I do like the round NYX lipsticks for their color. I traded everything, but Pumpkin Pie was a very pretty color.

AskMeWhats said...

for $3.00 those shadows are worth it! and i love the NYX lippie on yoU!!!