I played around with my Amuse palette I got from Cherry Culture a while back and decided to do a smokey blue. People say brown eyes can't pull off blue eyeshadow, I'd say SCREW YOU! LOL... If it doesn't, make'em!
I used Blueberry pigments wet as a base, and apply the dark blue e/s all over my lid, an used the light blue e/s over the lid and MAC Blacktied on V corner to deepened the outer corner. Basically trying to create a gradation of blue from dark to light, from lid goes up to crease.
- Simply Natural's Blueberry pig. (wet, all over lid)
- Amuse Palette Dark Blue (all over lid, water line)
- Amuse Palette Light Blue (crease, blended out with highlight)
- Amuse Palette Pear White (highlight)
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara
- L'oreal HiP Black Creme Eyeliner