My Minions

Monday, September 15, 2008

EOTD: Aloha Rainbow (96 Palette's Challenge)

Long time no EOTD !

It's been raining for the last couple of days, the smog came from Big Island makes yesterday's sky looks like L.A.'s or Beijing's LOL

Today tho, after 2 hours of raining, the sun came out and when the sun appeared, the rainbow also decided to come out & play.

This picture I took during winter and I think it's gorgeous, the spectrum of colors look very vibrant and since I was in 25th floor, I could capture the end of the rainbow which goes straight to the ocean.

This inspires me to do EOTDs : )

I decided to use my 96 Ebay Palette since there are MANY colors and I wanted to try using different colors every time.

Used:
L'oreal De-crease Eyeshadow Base
B3 (inner upper lid & lower lash line)
F4 (2/3 upper lid & lower lash line)
F7 (outer lid)
D8 (under brow bone, outer lower lash line)
B10 (highlight)
NYX Purpe Eye Jumbo Pencil (outer lower lash line)
L'oreal HiP Black Cream Eyeliner
Maybelline Full'n'Soft Mascara




With flash:


The more I use this palette the more I like it, the colors are just gorgeous, I purposely used matte colors for this one because the colors itself are already vibrant. I'm sure using shimmer version of these colors would be pretty as well, but I personally like this toned-down woah colors ^_^. It's very wearable without looking too clown-y.

Aloha, everyone!

11 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hi sis, the colors definitely look stunning! i love your EOTD!!!! And i love your shot with the lovely rainbow!

Ai said...

i LOVE it! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! teach me teach me teach me! LOL

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

how pretty! this is a great tropical looking eotd! :D

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

this is beautiful!! great blending!

Tracy Roa said...

I agree w/ nic nic. You did a great job with blending. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

the colors are amaaazing. i love how you broke it down for us. soo helpful! i like the inspiration :)

Lily said...

gorgeous rainbow look! i've never seen the end of a rainbow before.

Anonymous said...

wow those are really pretty. very beautiful. gives a really nice yet subtle touch to the eye. i like it a lot!

IchigoBunnie said...

i really love the gradient of colors on this! very very pretty :3

Jnie said...

Ooh..so pretty and your eyeliner is perfect.

Shizznizzle said...

thank you guys :D