My Minions

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thevi Cosmetic

A new cosmetic line called Thevi Cosmetic based in NYC contacted me via e-mail and asked if I would like to review their products. I said of course, I would love to :D

Thevi is a unique line because it caters to the new ethnic market, light to dark skinned woman of Asian, South Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and Mediterranean descent.

I am really excited because having 'color' could be a hassle to find makeups that compliments our undertones and actually SHOW UP on the skin.

I also was asked to pick some products I'd like to try along with my shade. I told the CS since I am using mineral makeups while trying to balance my skin care issue, I wouldn't prefer a liquid foundation. I noticed the foundations they offer are all MINERAL. I'm happy about that fact, but I have to try it out to give a final say.

After a week the package finally arrived : )



The Pretty Brochure and the Goods



What I got:



I'm gonna do a breakdown review on each items and hopefully create a FOTDs using all Thevi.

So stay tuned ^_^

2 comments:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Hehe. They contacted me too! :) I wonder when my makeup will be coming? :P

AskMeWhats said...

LOL I am sure all you gals will have your thevi make up review done in weeks before I even get to do my review LOL if it takes you guys weeks, probably mine would be MONTHS! LOL