My Minions

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Matte Lipsticks Review & Swatches

Hi beautiful people,

Continuing my everlasting love for matte lip products, I am ecstatic to share with you guys some amazing drugstore gems I found recently.

It's none other than my trustworthy go-to brand when it comes to awesome and affordable matte drugstore lipstick brand, Wet 'n Wild. They recently came out with limited edition Matte lipsticks for Fall 2014 and I was so happy to hear the positive reviews on them.

"Matte, but creamy." 

How can you say no to that? It's like describing a guy; hot, but rich. 

Wow......umm, YES, I'll take 10 of those, kthxbye.

Honestly, I understand what people complain about matte lipsticks and they mostly because matte lipsticks tend to feel "draggy" when you apply them. Some of the colors in Wet 'n Wild regular matte lipstick line are like this, I can't even try to sugarcoat it, but the ones I'm about to show you are different.

I think they have 4 new colors that are out in the collection, but I only picked out 3 because the other color (which is fiery red) didn't really appeal to me.


Sweet cream - Bordeaux Boulevard - Urban Night

Sweet Cream: nude beige
Bordeaux Boulevard: deep plum
Urban Night: blue tone red

They really apply smoothly and easy and you can just see how pigmented they are.





They can be distinguished by the matte tubes instead of shiny plastic that the regular line has, and the price ranges from $1.99-$2.99 depends on where you get them.

Please do share if you have them, I'd like to hear your thought.

Also I have another NYX lip haul coming so stay tune on that one :)

Until next time!
Xoxo

0 comments: