My Minions

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Maybelline Color Elixir Swatches & Review

Two posts in a day! Huzzah!!!!!

These next new drugstore lip products I'm about to share with you are simply amazing, I kinda knew they would be great but I was still pleasantly surprised once I actually have them on my lips. If you noticed, I've been on a hunt for a straight up purple lip products and other than Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless, I had my eye on one of Maybelline Color Elixir called "Vision in Violet". Of course, I couldn't pick only one so I got "Celestial Coral" along with it.

CAN WE JUST LOOK AT VISION IN VIOLET OMFG!!!!!

Now, looking at the glossy consistency you might think they're just like regular glosses. Oh no no no, these are lip glosses on pigment-crack. They really show up on your lips and glide on like a dream. You could see how Vision in Violet on my lips below, and I kid you not, that was 2 swipes on each lip. The lip gloss themselves have short wand with doe foot applicator. 


On lips: Maybelline Color Elixir Vision in Violet
 Go run to your drugstore and get them NOW!

0 comments: