My Minions

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Swatch: Lac Attack - Beauxbatons Academy

Hey guys,

I am proud to say that I'm a Potter generation, growing up reading the books and was present when the movies were finalized. Someday when my kid asks about the doomed story of one particular sparkly vampire, I'd be happy to say inform that he was in Harry Potter way before it. And he died.

Anyway, this nail polish one of Lac Attack "Magical Musings" collection called Beauxbatons Academy. YES, the lovely all-female French Wizarding school where the ladies twirl instead of walk from one classroom to another.

Ugh so lovely!
even their behind are gorgeous...

Taken from Lac Attack's site:
Beauxbatons is the French wizarding school. This polish is inspired by the powder blue carriage the students arrive in during the Triwizard Tournament, their delicate blue uniforms, and the official crest of the academy. Beauxbatons Academy is a pale milky-with-a-hint-of-blue with white squares, two different shades of blue, matte yellow and iridescent glitter. 

If you're interested, check out Lac Attack here and their Facebook as well.

:) until next time!

1 comments:

virgovirtues said...

argh, I need this nail polish in my life!