My Minions

Monday, August 8, 2011

FOTD: Summer Brights

Summer to me is the season of color appreciation when you have a chance to wear bright colors, just because. I haven't done bold makeup in a while so this time I really had fun and be reminded how sometimes there is no limit in what you do, as long as you embrace it.

I used my trustworthy Urban Decay Deluxe Palette, that little sad palette had been collecting dust in the bottom of my drawer, untouched for almost a year (yep!) because I just simply didn't reach for it during the fall and winter months.

The colors I used are Fishnet, Ransom, Graffiti, Peace, and a bit of Zero.
 ugh so gorgeous...

- Fishnet (inner half of lid)
- Ransom (outter corner, swipe across the eye socket)
- Zero (crease ...VERY lightly ^^)
- Peace (inner tear duct)
- Graffiti (lower lash line)

Other product:
UDPP
L'oreal HiP Cream liner
Physician's Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Ultra Black mascara (say that 3x lol)

Stay tuned for what I enjoy wearing on my lips this summer :)

And speaking of fun colors, Cait of Swatch Storm is having a cool giveaway. 
I am so excited because just like her, I looooove mineral makeups, Kat Von D and indie perfume companies :) Check it out and spread the news!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

Very nice bright and attractive palette for a more young and vibrant look.Like the young vibrant dressing.organic lipstick

Anonymous said...

nice :)

tingkabelle-chan.blogspot.com