My Minions

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sister's Prom & Recent FOTD

Whewww, all apologies for the lack of update but I've been pretty busy at home and been sleeping a lot lol not really a jet lag since it's been more than a week now. So here's another update, last night my sister, Amy, had her Prom so she asked me to do her makeup.

The theme is "Night in Paris" or something like that (lol) so I bought her this dress from Wet Seal, I thought it'd look cute on her. I also lend her my hat since it's "Paris"-y and it matches her hair really well. It wasn't hard doing Amy's hair because she wants it casual and the hat does all the magic. I just blow dried it & styled a little.


For her makeup I applied mineral makeup foundation and a darker foundation to contour her cheek. For blush I chose a soft mulberry color which gives her a healthy flush & use High Def.Powder from EG Minerals for finishing powder (makes her look poreless on pictures).

she doesn't like this pic but it's the only clear one
with the eye makeup lol

I did smokey purple for Amy's eyes using Urban Decay Fishnet for the main lid color, Stila Kitten for inner corner, and a dark purple from 96 Color Palette. Jordana Natural lip gloss was applied for the lip color, it's a gorgeous matte coral pink and look great against a slightly tanned face.


I think she looks cute (lol, no i'm not praising myself) but the most important thing is she was very happy on how everything's turned out & she had a blast. At the end of the night I still couldn't believe I just saw my baby sister going to her prom, time does fly, ladies & gentlement.

Here are some bonus pictures from when I just arrived and some dining out =P

my friends came to see me @ the airport!! Ai's there too hahaha
Excuse my after-16 hours flight zombie-like face.


Dinner @ Segarra, pretty place but the food is just OK,
overpriced I must say.



Lunch after church @ Sate Senayan...foods are AWESOME,
the Satay are simply too good for words =P

Simple FOTD I did on that day,

EG Minerals Facial Primer Gel
Meow Fierce Manx Mineral Foundation
EDM Spring Concealer
Silk Naturals Lovelace Blush

Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals Palette
Thevi Onyx Pencil liner
CG Lash Blast Mascara

NYX Tea Rose
NYX Circe

I wore my hair up, bad hair day LoL

So until next time !!!!!!!

12 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

So cute you and your fam!

And you did a great job with your sister's MU and hair! She looks great for her prom!! You're such a great big sis! Dress and all!!

And great FOTD!! Love the greenish gold of it! :)

yummy411 said...

how cute is your sis! she looks like a seventeen mag model!

great to see your face and some pics from your vacay. i feel like i haven't seen you in a while lol

iamgrape1119 said...

Awww! You and your family are TOO cute! I love your sister look! Very soft yet a little smokey at the same time! Great job!

justltee said...

Your sister is so cute! You did a great job. Go big sis.

Ai said...

AMY'S GROWN UP! bagus biii baju sama dandanannya cekiwiiiiiiiit!!

Amy said...

Your sister's name is Amy too yay!!! Say hi to her for me lol, she is indeed very cute =D.
And guess what??! I'm having my prom soon, on Tuesday! Hahaha~
Amy's and their proms lol =P

I'm looking forward to more pics ^^. Have fun and take care!

My-My said...

You gals got good genes! You are both cute. Time flies by fast, you can't call your little sister, "little" anymore. lol.

Fifi said...

Amy manis banget dress-nya! :D

Oh ya, dateng2 langsung makan sate ya Nanzy?! Pasti dah kangen bgt ya ma sate... Hihihi <3<3

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

great job on your sister's makeup she looks really cute!!

Unknown said...

Your sister is so adorable! She looked great.

Shizznizzle said...

Wuzzy,
thanks alot, I kinda miss Hawaii hahahahaha

Yummy411,
Thanks alot!! My sister was so happy when I showed her your comment hahaha and i'll try to do more FOTDs.

Tao,
Thank you...we do love eating out & food tripping haha

LT,
Thanks alot.....how are you these days?

Ai,
Makasih i..nanti kusampaikan pada amy hehe

Amy,
AMY!!!! hahahaha Amys & their prom...how was yours?

My-My,
Awww thank you...she's def not little anymore but I'd like to think that she still is.

Fifi,
Hahaha iya nih Fi....makan sate, soto & other magical food yg bikin kangen hahahaha Thanks btw.

NicNic,
Thanks so much, Nic

Ariana,
Thanks alot!!! =)

Whitney & the full effect said...

awww your sister's dress is so cute- i love her makeup!