My Minions

Thursday, May 28, 2009

EOTD: Navy Neutrals



Hi ladies,

I'm loving the "neutral with a kick" vibe recently, and this time I used my navy blue eyeliner from NYC in my lower lash line. This is a great way if you only have 5 minutes to get ready and just lazy to put on too much makeup, what I did was I apply the blue liner on my waterline, a mascara, and that's it!

Although for this particular look, I incorporated some neutrals just to give it a go =)

Product that I used
EG Minerals Artic Thaw
NYX Iced Mocha (dupe of MAC Satin Taupe)
NYX Rootbeer
NYX Nude (dupe of MAC Bisque)
Kat Von D Speedy Blue
NYC Blue Eyeliner
L'oreal HiP Black Cream Liner
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara






Hope you like it, and thanks for reading~

6 comments:

Ai said...

i love the way you blend. perrrfectoooo! the blue does give a kick to the neutral eyes. think i'd give it a try someday. someday lol

wuzzyangel said...

THis is great girl!! Love the winging! And the POP on the bottom. When I line my bottom it never looks anywhere near as good as this! :)

Unknown said...

sO PRETTY!

Denise said...

This is a very pretty look. I just got NYX root beer and I like this color a lot. I'm anxious to dupe your for myself. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Chrissy said...

How nice!! This is truly neutral with a kick. It's really pretty. :)

Kathy R. said...

I have been doing the same thing with my eyes-neutral with a "kick". I love the way you blend. Going to buy some Earthen Treasure cosmetics now since seeing what colors you use!!!! Beautiful!!!