My Minions

Monday, January 26, 2009

Spring Looks with NYX

Ahhhhh I'm so glad when I heard trend for 2009 is NO TREND, so basically you are free to express your style. I don't believe in trend but I think everyone has their own fashion going on, so I'm excited to see where this would lead us.

Anyway, Spring is coming very soon, and Valentine's in right around the corner. I did this look using all NYX eye shadows because I've been discriminating them with my mineral piggies LOL.

So the colors that I used are these


and here's the look



Oh and to spice it up for the new spirit, here are all tools I used for the look

=)


Hope you like it,

ciao shugah!

1 comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

love this look! it's really pretty, reminds of spring! im thinking of using sponge-tips applicators actually! you've definitely used them well for your look!