My Minions

Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm Back !!!

Hi guys...

MISS ME YET?

I've been gone to another island for 3 days and I'm excited to tell you guys stories and post picture later, but right now I'd like to take this moment to say
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.

It's been fun enabling/being enabled by every single one of you and although my wallet hates you guys, I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS.

Let's hope for the better coming year and the economy wouldn't suck as much.


so again, as the Hawaiian language say, MELE KALIKIMAKA everyone !

Here is some preview of what Christmas looks like in Hawaii


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Merry Christmas Nanzy :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

aaahhh nanzy.. merry xmas to you too...

i haven't even updated myy blog since one-two months ago... >.<

i'm back in indo but i left myy laptop @ oz....