My Minions

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hot Stuff: Kirkland New Brush Set

I strolled around Costco on Sunday afternoon and while my bf was busy checking out the newest Blue Ray movies, I made a visit to a beauty alley and my eyes were set on this:


(sorry for the crappy pic I took lol, you could enlarged it)

Yesss, the newest Kirkland Brush Set for $21.99 !

I think these would be the prettiest brush set they came out with so far, noticed the white leather brush roll and white handle with diamond on each end?

And the best thing would be.......The Skunk Brush !!! It's not as big as MAC's or Sonia Kashuk's but it's perfect for applying blushes (smaller coverage, more control), I have the similar brush from Silk Naturals and I love it a lot.

If you're a Costco member, you should definitely check it out coz we all know their brushes are awesome quality...I received their last year's Brush Set, the one with black handle and they're my HG : )

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

ohh i have read so much about Last year's brush collection and I was lemming, now , looking at their new collection, it makes me drools!

Shizznizzle said...

hehehe yeah I'm surprised to see how pretty this year's look, Nikki... :D