My Minions

Monday, May 26, 2008

EOTD: Blue Ocean & Drugstore Haul

My take on Blue Ocean Eyes using L'oreal HIP Showy (MAC Parrot dupe's) and some others MMU pigments.

  • UDPP
  • Archetype's: Betty's Bang (foiled, 1/3 inner lid)
  • HIP Showy: Teal (middle lid, lower lash line)
  • HIP Showy: Navy Blue (1/3 outter lid up to crease, lower lash line)
  • NYX: Aloha (highlight)
  • Rimmel: Soft Kohl Black Eyeliner
  • Maybelline: Full'n'Soft Mascara

Haul Time !!!
I went to Longs Drugs with Aaron (he needed to pick up a clip board) and I found these:


Yes, I got another lippies T_T WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEH???
I saw this Burt's Bees Raspberry & Brazil Nut Moisturizing conditioner and decided to give it a try, hopefully I'm not allergic to Raspberry ^_^ I will do some reviews once I'm sure with the result. Oh btw it smells DIVINE !!!!

Jordana lipgloss in Natural is very pretty, I was kinda hesitant coz it reminded me of NYX Beige, but when I swatched them @ home, they're totally different. Beige is definitely pinkier (is that a word? LOL).
Wet'n'Wild lipstick in Light Beige Frost is kind of misleading, coz it's not LIGHT nor BEIGE ^_^
but for $0.99, I'm pleased with its moisturizing texture & it contains Vitamin A, C & E.

12 comments:

Lizzz said...

your eye makeup is gorgeously vibrant! i love the colors. :-)

Nanzy said...

thanx Liz : ) This HIP duos are awesome ^_^

Askmewhats said...

awww that's a great eye make up!!!! it is vibrant!!! and how come L'oreal HIP is not here in Manila??? darn! I would haul if they did come here!!!! and the lip color is just GORGEOUS! :)

Nanzy said...

thanx Nikki..yes it's a vibrant smokey ocean eyes hehehe this duo is awesome but not every HIP e/s is as vibrant, some are chalky & the colors just don't show up nice.

Askmewhats said...

ooh thanks for the tip! i wouldn't even know, thanks for the headsup, I may go crazy buying all those colors and finding out not all are vibrant :) whew!!! talk about panic buying hahaha

christy. said...

Oooh I like the Jordana one on your lips :) This look is so eye poppin gorgeoussssssss. Reminds me of somewhat Arabic-ish.

Omgg I tried to add you on myspace but I didn't get your email right. ):

MakeupWithLakahna said...

i love the e/s colors. that is a very close dupe of the parrot

Nic Nic said...

the lipstick and lipgloss both look great on you!

Fabu-less Beauty said...

How's the color payoff with Jordana? I've seen them in stores, but hesistant about them. I'm currently using Giovanni shampoo, I'll post a review on it soon.

Nanzy said...

thanx,ladies !!!

MakeupWithLakahna: yes it is, I don't own Parrot but from the swatches online, it looks similar!

Nic nic: thank you...for the prices those lippies are amazing!

Audge: The color payoff is awesome, the Natural lipgloss is matte *just like NYX natural/beige* and it's such a unique color. Most of other colors of the line are shimmery tho.

Makeupfairytale said...

omg the blue ocean look you did looks fabulous! =P now i don't have to despair because i missed out on the parrot eyeshadow. thanks for the dube info! =P keep on blogging!

Nanzy said...

Hi Kimmei : )
thank you...hope you'll love Showy as well, I don't own Parrot but I'm happy with this finding (hey, that's what dupe's for right?) hehehe