My Minions

Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm such a Blush Whore =P

Some MMU companies have revamped their old sites and come up with new pretty sites which in my opinion, look so much professional. If you haven't checked them out yet, you can click these following:

Everyday Minerals
Silk Naturals
Buff'd Minerals

And you know what that means to me, right? LEMMINGS LEMMINGS LEMMINGS!!! hehe

I gave in and ordered some samples of new blushes from Silk Naturals & Buff'd, since EDM site are still not 100% order-ready. Plus the new Silk Naturals clone-blushes is so pweeeeeety!
What I love about Buff'd is they offer FREE Shipping for samples :)

Here are what I got:

Silk Naturals ($1.25 /pc)

Babydoll
(MAC Dollymix clone)
Carnal (NARS Sin clone)
Lovelace (NARS Deepthroat clone)
Tarte (Bobbi Brown PinkRaspberry clone)

Buff'd ($1.00 /pc)

Winterberry

Crimson

Cinnamon

Crabapple
Can't wait *big grin*

5 comments:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

I've been lemming Silk Naturals new dupe blushes too. :P But I'm holding out... not sure for how long... but I'm hanging in there. LOL. :P

Shizznizzle said...

LOL LOL good luck, hun... I send my mental support! hehehe let me know if you're giving in k? ^_^

Fabuless Beauty said...

Looks lovely! I like crabapple!

Anyways, Tretonin costs me $10. My insurance covers it. If I bought name brand, it will be like $25. If you have health insurance, it should cover it. Or worse comes to worse, get a prescription from your derm/doctor and go to Costco. You don't need to be a Costco member for their pharmacy.

AskMeWhats said...

wow it all looks promising!!! I love blushes too!!!!! gives me a healthy glow especially for my skintone :)

Shizznizzle said...

I see, thanx Audge :) yes Crabapple has a unique color and the name is kyooot

Nikki, I agree with you, without blush I just look meh. LOL yay for blush whores!!!