My Minions

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm totally Buff'd !

Ok this is gonna be a quick one, I just wanna share something...last night after 2 hours reading Mineral Makeuptalk religiously, I decided to try Buff'd cosmetics. So I went to the site, found the contact info and e-mailed the contact person named Jennifer Burns, asking how much for the shipping if I want a try samples.

I told her that I wanna try Warm, Buff, Pecan, Toffee, and Caramel. She replied, saying she can give samples FOR FREE (yep, no shipping, nothing) but I can only choose three, so I said just Buff, Pecan, and Toffee.

The next day I was reading FABU-LESS Beauty blog and she mentioned buying Buff'd samples. Since we probably wear the same/similar shade (I'm wearing MAC NW35), I was thinking...Toffee might be too dark for me.

So I sent another e-mail to Jennifer, asking if it's still possible to exchange Toffee with Warm. Two hours later she replied and said she could also throw in Warm so i can try everything. Isn't that amazing? I really hope I would find my match otherwise I'd feel bad for not buying hahahahaha (or maybe that's their marketing strategy? hmmmm) Oh well, whatever it is I have to say Buff'd has a great c.s and I just proved it myself.

Nite2,
Inan

3 comments:

Fabuless Beauty said...

I still have to try out my samples! Let us know what shade works for you.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Inan, Buff'd is what I use and I love it! I found my perfect shade and it's just lightweight on the skin!
I hope you enjoy it as well.

Shizznizzle said...

fabu-less beauty Yeah, right now I have millions of foundation sample waiting to be tried..LOL will get back to you as soon as I find my shade :D btw what's your name, hun?

sis lynne I really hope so :D i cant wait to try them hehehe so are you gonna buy Heatherette collections?