My Minions

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Archetype order !

Q: Can you resist a $0.25 pigment samples?
A: Helllllll nawwwwww !!!

mwahahahah yes, ladies...I just found a gorgeous sites which offer gorgeous pigments, I saw some people doing swatches and I was really impressed on how vibrant these colours are...they're in the same level with Pure Luxe's, Fyrianne's, The She Space's, and Taylor Made's.... how cool is that? the downside thing is the fact that Archetype doesn't offer matte piggies...so if you're a shimmer-sparkle girl, this site's for you :D

The site is: ArchetypeCosmetics *warning: the site is so cute*

I know I just got my She Space samples but the colors are just too pretty to miss ! so I went ahead and order 9 samples.

Aren't they gorgeous??? and yeah I'm a sucker for purples heehee

The shipping is not bad, really...for domestic (US) is $1.75 and if you live in Washington area you'll only have to pay $1.50. So I ended up paying $4.00 for everything...not too shabby eh?

2 comments:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

:) I have ONE pigment from them and it's in the color INTEGRA'S DOG II. :) It is a pretty color and their piggies are pigmented as well, but like you said they don't offer any mattes. :P But they do have some pretty colors. Another thing that I don't like about them is that their full size piggies have sifters, and it feels like you get less product if there's a sifter. LOL. Well, that's how I feel anyway. LOL. I don't know, I'm weird. LOL.

Shizznizzle said...

true, the sifter took almost 1/4 part of the jar hahah thats y i love TMM, they're full right to the top!!!
oh well, i only ordered samples from Archetype so i guess i'll worry about it later if i decided to repurchase hehehe... :D