My Minions

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Swatch: Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick in Rose-Bud & 24 Carrot Gold Megashield

Hey loves!

Just wanted to share with you the pretty lippies I've been enjoying lately. They are not new in the market, so to speak, but I just recently re-discovered them beneath my "nude/natural lipsticks" pile and thought they are going to be so appropriate for upcoming Spring season.

They're from Wet'n'Wild, meaning they're not going to break your bank and as always I'm appaled by their great pigmentation. Those of you who like matte lipsticks would enjoy these as much as I do, and if the idea of them being matte, hence dryness, apply moisturizing lip balm prior to it and it'll do the trick.

Now onto the swatcheroooo!

Rose-Bud is a gorgeous rose pink that looks amazing against medium tan skin. I have tried many pinks and I know how frustrating it is to find the shade that doesn't clash with the yellow undertone.


24 Carrot Gold looks a tad scary on the tube, and the name "carrot" gives the impression of it being orange..however upon application, I'm pleased to see that this certain shade of orange is actually more soft coral and it's far from scary. It's actually quite delicate...this surprises me, actually.

Anyway, check your local drugstore for them, I think they sell for $2-$3 depends on where you go.
Thanks again for checking it out!

1 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

gorgeous colors and both shades look very good on your lips! Lucky you as I can't seem to wear matte lipsticks as my lips get too dry :D