My Minions

Friday, February 1, 2013

Swatch: Hit Polish Turq-ish Delight

Hey dear readers,

One of my favorite Indie sellers are Hit Polish (previously D & R Apothecary). This North Carolina based online store have TONS of glorious glitter polishes which I have bought several in the past. Recently they launched some new type of polishes (instead of clear polish + glitters) which are jelly-based and crelly polishes. Of course, I caved in because I'm broken and weak and easily distracted by shiny things...so I picked this one up.

It's called Turq-ish Delight.


"Various glitters in fuchsia, hot orange and turquoise including dots and hexes in metallic, matte and holographic finishes."
 The formula is great, really opaque and the glitters are nicely distributed. I really like turquoise creme color polishes recently and the red glitters are absolutely gorgeous against the green. The glitters are subtle enough, it's not too bright or obnoxious, but if you look closer you could certainly see them hiding beneath the creme turquoise. Upon application I was hoping to get more big red glitters or the rounded fuchsia ones, but it seemed like they were busy swimming on the bottom of the polish : p

Anyway, here are the swatches!



You can find Hit Polish on Etsy or Facebook for more info & sales :)
Thanks for reading!

0 comments: