My Minions

Saturday, May 22, 2010

EOTD: Green Apple Flirtini



Hello again, ladies~

I know, I know...I need to stop neglecting this sad blog, and start updating more since I promised you to...but to my defense (lol) I have been in a no-buy and I'm surprisingly doing a good job. That being said, I haven't had any new haul or anything. But then again, it's not really an excuse for not updating now, is it?

>_<

Anyway for this look I chose green & aquamarine color since they always remind me of my favorite beach in O'ahu called Lanikai. I used my 96 Palette from Ebay. The main lid color would be the bright green, 3rd from the bottom. It's quite pastel-y but I like the contrast with the aquamarine color (4th from top). Other product used were Mehron Paradise Aqua Palette (green base), L'oreal Lash Stiletto mascara & HiP Cream Eyeliner.


EOTDs




It's not my best, I haven't played with colors for long T__T but I hope u like it =)

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I missed you girl! :) Thanks for sharing another wonderful eye makeup!

wuzzyangel said...

LOL I see you on Twitter all the time, but yes where have you been w/ the gorgeous EOTDs?! LOL! Very nice!!

I wonder when they're gonna air the Dream Concert down here?! Hrm...

Fifi said...

Hello there, Nanzy!
I'm so glad that you're updating again and thank you for sharing this beautiful green look! I was wondering how you've been. It's good to know you've been successful with your no-buy mode. I did pretty well for 2 months and now I already started to buy things again, lol. Couldn't help it. >.<

Always love how you line your eyes!