My Minions

Friday, December 18, 2009

EOTD: UD Get Baked Palette pt.2

Today I experiment with the same palette I received recently which is Urban Decay Get Baked Palette. I did the pretty obvious color combination on my previous post, which was using Flipside (the teal color) as the main lid color but I was asking myself, is that it?

Obviously no, because I love doing neutrals color on my lid for everyday look and I do love wearing a pop of color on my lower lash line, to brighten the look.

I personally think this particular look I do is very suitable for Summer days where you don't really wanna look like you spent hours doing your makeup, but still pretty & wowza. Well, you all probably have done this for so long now and I'm just blabbering like a fool hahah.

So onto the product breakdown, I used Mehron Paradise Aqua Color Palette in Pastel as a base instead of UDPP Sin, I have no negative thing to say to Mehron so I'll just leave it there. I also did cat eye lining for fun, it does make the eyes appear sultry.

What I used:



The swatches of Mehron. The brown the teal one I used on lower lash line, obviously.
I also used another gorgeous shadow from Urban Decay called Ransom,
it's a lovely blue with purple-ish undertone, but the picture above makes it look more purple.


The UD Get Baked Palette, Half Baked is used on inner 1/3 of lid, Baked on middle lid, and Twice Baked on crease. Flipside was swept on the lower lash line along with Ransom focusing more on the outer part of lower lash line.

Other product used:
L'oreal HiP Black Cream Liner
Rimmel Sexy Curve Mascara


(It's funny that Flipside appears more bluish on this look :D)

14 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

WOWZA Indeed! Very hot woman! :) I love the darker lip with it too!!

Kimmy said...

Too gorgeous I love the full face picture.
I swear u gonna make me break the bank. I almost purchased that Mehron palette yesterday and said I'll wait after xmas to. :)

Blovet Beauty said...

sexy eyes~!

AskMeWhats said...

oh my girl! you look totally different..and I like the change!!! HOT!

Phoebe Limanta said...

you look smokin' lady! i love it! :D

beedotmy said...

yes li like it

beedotmy said...

sexy hair

Fiona M said...

oooh this is very gorgeous. most of the colors came in the UD Book of Shadows Vol 2 so I'll try to recreate with that. Great ideas - thank u!

Lily said...

hot!

Fifi said...

I like the pop of blue on your lower lashline.
Hotness! :D

Catherine said...

Love this! This is so totally how I wore the palette today too LOL (minus the top liner, 'cause I suck at top liner)!!

Anonymous said...

I looove this!!

Anonymous said...

Love this, turqoise looks fantastic with neutrals!
XO

Amanda said...

Woow so pretty... what kind of camera do u use ?