I love MMU, I've been using it since March this year and I don't think I'll ever go back to commercial makeups again, especially for foundations. Besides MMU loose foundation, I also found a new love for their pigments, they're as great as MAC and they don't cost arm & leg. Many companies offer their pigments and I've tried a few of them, but my favorites are The She Space, Taylor Made Minerals, Aromaleigh, and EG Minerals. I also like Fyrinnae's but I only have one pigments (got from RAOK) so can't really judge by that : )
For this look I dig through my stash and found this gorgeous bright metal green (Lack of Sanity) from She Space and I quickly wanted to pair it with another lovely dark gemtone green (Envy) from Taylor Made Minerals. Asylum is a metallic lime green and Shot the Messenger is an antique gold with pink specks pigment I threw in to lighten up the look.
All of them are applied dry (I ran out of mixing medium =P) but the pigments are already very pigmented.
- L'oreal De-crease
- MAC Moss Scape PP (all over lid)
- TSS Shot the Messenger (inner corner)
- TSS Lack of Sanity (all over lid, lower lash line)
- TMM Envy (outer lid, lower lash line)
- TSS Asylum (outer V, crease)
- EG Artic Thaw (highlight)
- L'oreal HiP Black Creme Liner
- Maybelline Full'n'Soft Mascara