Ok, I don't know what's gotten into me, but I just made a purchase for MMU.
AFTER 128,325,784 years !!!!!
This time I donated my moolah to EG Minerals, whose samples I have received and played around with : ) I do like their blushes and eye shadows but I never tried their foundations. So I ordered the sample kit along with *ehm* many *ehm* other stuffs.
- GET ACQUAINTED SAMPLE KIT (1/4 tsp Sample Jars):
3 Foundations: Ria, Jeanne, Gabrielle
1 Blush: Carmindy
1 Finishing Powder: High Definition Pro.
- 1 Facial Primer Gel 2 oz
- 1 Mineral Primers: Oily Skin Formula Translucent Sample
- 1 Bronzer: Azores Sample
- 1 Radiant Glow: Samoan Glow Sample
- 1 Blush: Bali (matte) Sample
- 1 Blush: Santa Barbara (matte) Sample
- 1 Blush: Universal Beauty Deep Sample
- 1 Blush: Crete Beach Sample
- 1 Eyeshadow: Deep Royal Purple Sample
- 1 Eyeshadow: Congo Sample
- 1 Eyeshadow: Caribbean Sea Sample
I was glad I found the 20% off code, it saved me pretty good amount hehehe EG Minerals has the cheapest shipping, only $2.50 !!!
So since we're in the topic, today I did some looks with EG Minerals eyeshadows, I quite like the result, it's green but different kinda green, and the color pay off is just gorgeous....
These are what I used from EG Minerals:L'oreal De-crease (base)
Excite (foiled, inner lid)
Antique (over Excite)
Gilded Antique Olive (middle lid, lower lash line)
Bullet Train (outer lid, lower lash line)
MAC Blacktied (crease)
L'oreal HiP Black Creme Liner
Maybelline Volum'Express Turbo Boost (top lashes)
Maybelline Lash Stylish (bottom lashes)