My Minions

Friday, November 28, 2008

Cozy Moment's Shipping SALE !

Yup.....Cozy Moments on Etsy is having a Black Friday Weekend sale which includes:

  • FREE SHIPPING sale for US & Canada
  • 50% off International Shipping

no matter how much you buy : )

Sale begins at 12:00 am November 28, 2008 and runs until Monday, December 1, 2008 at midnight.
(Ohio EST time)

Did I cave in? OF COURSE I DID !!!

Although I'm behaving and only bought one Shea Butter Sugar Scrubs in Pink Lime Sugar because I loooooooooooooooove the scent (I don't even care much for lime scent in general) and I've been dying to try her scrubs.

Cozy Moment's is the only e-tailer who has a dupe of Philosophy's Inner Grace (which smells heavenly) and they're having FABULOUS Holiday Set with amazing deals at the moment.

So go ahead and check out their site!

Product recommendations: Whipped Body Frosting, Bath Cream, Sugar Scrubs/Body Polish, Body Splash, Bar Soap

Scent recommendations: Pink Lime Sugar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, Frosted Pink Cupcakes, Amazing Grace, Inner Grace, Baby Grace, Peppermint Bar Soap, Creamy Pumpkin




0 comments: