I just wanted to make a quick update on Classy Minerals.
Couple days ago Trisha (the owner of Classy Minerals -the wholeseller for My Minerals Bath & Body or MMBB), e-mail me and asked if I would like to try her new products, for free.
.......
HELL YEAH I DO ! ^_^
so she asked me to list down what I would like to try from them (isn't she awesome?) but since I have no idea what to choose and slightly felt uncomfortable having to choose free stuffs *I mean, I'd feel like a spoil kid if I did*, I just told her what I have received so far and I do want to try the smooth primer again since I mistakenly threw away the half full sample container (duh!).
She shipped it out 3 days ago and today the package came!
1. Mineral Setting Sprays (New Formula!) She took out the Pineapple Hydrosol and reformulating this sprays, now it comes with Immortelle flower.
Those of you who's a GoW user must know how wonderful Immortelle for oily/acneic skin :)
2. Jojoba Creme Cleanser (for morning & evening cleanser)
3. Jojoba Exfoliating Facial Scrub (can use both morning & evening, but since it's a scrub I think it's better not to over-do it..should cut back to maybe twice or three times a week)
4. Acne Cleanser/Miracle in a Bottle (this one leaks out abit hehe -you can see from the pic-) but she wrapped all of the containers tightly with plastic so it didn't get messy
5. Honey & Wild Oats Masque (use twice a week, apply thin layer, leave for 5 mins, rinse well)
6. Smooth Face Primer (my only request heheh)
Too bad I can't still find the rest of the skin care items either in Classy Mineral's site or MMBB's, but Trisha said she will put it up pretty soon. I badly wanna try the masque ^_^ it smells yummy LOL
Ohhh how I love free goodies!
way to go for the free products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats..lucky gal :) And will wait for your review soon :)
ReplyDeleteNikki, yeah I am too really surprise on how generous the samples are...will do reviews once I'm done playing around with GoW :)
ReplyDelete