Do you guys have any makeup kits/sets/palettes that costs you a fortune but you have no regret buying it? Mine would be Urban Decay Deluxe Palette I got from Sephora for $36.00. The palettes come with a small UDPP and 9 very pigmented and vibrant colors. I also love the texture of these eye shadows, it's very soft (softer than MAC, i.m.o) and you can pair & blend most of the colors in the palettes together. It's so versatile & you can get both bold or neutral look in one palette. Last night I decided to pair
Honey which is a gorgeous gold with
Underground, a shimmery dark taupe and used my NYX
Walnut Bronze to deepen the crease. It comes out very natural yet rich (....rich?? hahaha yeah you know what I mean)
Face:MAC Prep + Prime
Classy Minerals Tan Bisque Concealer
Classy Minerals Tan Liquid Foundation
Classy Minerals Petal Mineral Veil
Cheek:Classy Minerals Russet blush
Eyes:UDPP
NYX Iced Mocha Jumbo Eyepencil
Urban Decay Deluxe Palette: Honey (inner to middle lid & tear duct)
Urban Decay Deluxe Palette: Underground (outter lid & crease)
NYX Walnut Bronze (on top of Underground, above crease)
NYX Mink Brown (highlight the brow bones)
Wet'n'Wild Dark Brown eyebrow pencil
Rimmel Black pencil eyeliner (upper & lower lash line)
Maybelline Volum'Express Turbo Boost mascara
Lips:Chapstick
some KATE Kanebo lipstick I bought from Japan (the number is already wiped off, sorry)
NYX Lipgloss Natural
What I used:




FOTDs


Whoring it up! LAWL
The bunny ears I 'tried' to model inside the Dave & Busters game floor
you look great with gold. So summerish and natural!!! and the bunny ears! LOL too cute!
ReplyDeletehahaha thanx, nikki...i TRIED hehehe
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteooks great love. :) love the colors. you should have titled this FOTD honey bronze. :)
ReplyDeletethanx Christiana :D I was thinking of changing it too LMAO
ReplyDeletegold looks fantabulous on you!
ReplyDeletelove the bunny ears! :-)
hahahah thank you Liz...I dig your Marilyn Monroe look!
ReplyDeleteGreat natural look! I have NYX mink brown as well...great for a bronzey look!
ReplyDeletethank you, Audge ^_^ gotta love Mink Brown! hehe
ReplyDeletegorgeous girl!
ReplyDeleteaw thanx nessa !!! ^_^
ReplyDeleteYou look HOT!
ReplyDeleteLOL LOL thanx Leony..I TRIED, remember? LOL
ReplyDelete