So here some EOTDs I did using mostly Simply Natural's pigments I bought a while ago, the colors I used are Fern and Desert. Fern is a gorgeous matte green, I adore this color. All pigments are applied dry.
Used:
- Simply Natural's Fern (all over lid, lower lash line)
- Simply Natural's Desert (outer lid, crease, lower lash line)
- TMM Crook (outer V & crease)
- NYX Lash Out Doll Eye Mascara
I ran out of my Burt's Bees No Tear Baby Shampoo (yes I'm using baby shampoo LOL) so I went to Longs to pick up a bottle, but I changed my mind and got the Green Tea & Fennel Seed one's instead. The reason is I noticed I use A LOT of shampoo because my hair is super long, and the baby shampoo is very liquidy plus it's only 8 oz, so I ran out very quick, although I love what it does to my hair, it's not very cost effective and I still want to try other natural shampoos. This Green Tea & Fennel Seed one is 12 oz and the consistency is thicker. It smells LOVELY but I can't really describe it : P it's very fresh that's for sure.
(don'tcha think the shampoo tube's color match my eye? ^_^)
Then I did the thing that anyone should never do at the stores if you already got what you came for.
STROLL AROUND.
therefore I had to pay my price, my hungry eyes could not resist the 50% sale of Rimmel Lipstick, so I snatched one called "undressed". how naughty is that? hehe
I'm a sucker for a cute packaging and this pinky sleek tube screamed for attention. I gave in.
I saw the infamous "Airy Fairy" but when I tried it on it looked ho-ish on me. I hate it when that happens and boy lemme tell you it happens a lot.... I think I'm cursed.
HE-NEE-WAY...this is how it looks like in the tubes

a pretty coral nude color, and it's only $2.70 !!!

seriously, I think my lippies tripled since I started this blog.
I shd stop.
someday
lol
oh and another stuffs I got is just a fold-up mirror since my stand up one fell down on my head & broke....
AHHHHHH that's why I'm cursed !!!
All that simply naturals looks great on you. I'm loving fern on you too, I can't pull green off very well.
ReplyDeleteLOL.. if anything a blog just makes our makeup addiction worst.
omgggggggg inan -________- Why do you make me want to buy more and more stuff that I don't necessarily need??????? Haahah just kidding :) I love you. That rimmel lipstick is cute!!! I'm gonna go to the drugstore today >:)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. I forgot to mention that I love the look :D The green really pops
ReplyDeletethe green looks really pretty on you, love the lippie too - looks great on you :)
ReplyDeleteooOh! pretty!
ReplyDeletethe green just popped out ! i love the combination! wonderful look!!!! and the rimmel lippy looks great on you too! i love the foldable mirror too!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVEE coral lipsticks! Gotta remember to pick that up tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteIs Burt's Bees shampoo any good?
awww thank you ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteKaty: the shampoo is quite 'different' since it's natural, if you just switch from commercial you would feel the shampoo made your hair feels dry-ness in the shower (SLS in commercial shampoos built a 'coat' that makes it feels smooth), but when your hair is actually dry, it leaves the hair really smooth.
I love Rimmel l/s. Undressed looks really pretty on your lips. Thanks for the pic :)
ReplyDeleteYeah I saw Airy Fairy looked great on you...unfortunately not for me hahaha but Undressed is just pretty : )btw Welcome back !
ReplyDeleteI ran into your blog after reading other people's comment. How is the smell of the Rimmel lipstick? I think Undressed looks great on you! :)
ReplyDeleteundressed looks GORGEOUS on you! 2.70 is pretty amazing, i agree.
ReplyDeleteHi Alyssa : )
ReplyDeleteRimmel lipstick is surprisingly very moisturizing, and the color stays put...that's a plus for me ^_^ pssst and it's cheap too hehehe
Nikki!
thank you....yeah pretty nice deal eh?
I really should start using green eyeshadow! I still haven't tried that color out!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, yes, I got the purse from the Waikele Outlets. The outlet was a lot smaller than I imagined. I did not expect to leave with a Coach Purse. I wanted a tokidoki purse...but no luck!
this is an AWESOME combo. I like this look ALOT! LOVE IT! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Christiana : ) How you been? hehehe
ReplyDeleteAudge,
ahhh toki doki ^^ yeah it's a very cute design, but somehow I'm not too crazy abt it hehehe your purse is so chic btw!
Lol, it looked ho-ish on me too, but I put Revlon's Super Lustrous gloss in Nude Lustre on top and it looked gorgeous. :P I also have a darker skin tone, lol.
ReplyDelete