- Mi familia :D
- Aaron the bubs
- Finding HG for my skin care
- War paint a.k.a makeup
- Fashion
- Ocean
- Coffee
- A good shoes
- Dim Sum (I swear, I eat dim sum like there's no tomorrow)
Things I'd like to do before I die:- Have kids and watch them grow
- Visit Egypt, Greece and France
- Take my mom & siblings to go tour somewhere :D
- Have my second honeymoon
- Be ACTUALLY happy and not worried abt anything
- O'wow & O'crap! (interchangeably...)
- Baby you're so cute I can eat you...(yeah I'm scary, sue me)
- Why dontchu love meeeh? (followed with puppy eyes & pout)
- I'm hungry!! (at least 4x a day)
- I'm sleepy (usually comes after 'I'm hungry')
- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallow by u-kno-who
- 100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed by Melissa P. (i love erotica mwahaha)
- I Wish They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max (i never laughed as hard)
- Delta of Venus by Anais Nin
- Hawaii's Driving Instruction Book (don't ask)
Songs I could listen to over & over:
- Irreplaceable by Beyonce
- Officially Missing You by Tamia
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow by ANYONE WHO SINGS IT :P
- Winding Road by Kobukuro (in Japanese)
- Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold
- any of Lily Allen's (I'm strangely drawn into her accent LOL)
Traits I'm attracted to in my friends:- Silliness
- Similar interest
- Loyalty
- Respect
- Trust
- Craziness
- Honesty
- I hate girls who are too 'interfering', I lost my good friend coz she couldn't mind her own business...*sigh*
these are some of my old pics with my girls, I LOVE my girlfriends, they're super funny!
Awww...great pics! You want to go on a second honeymoon? Meaning that you already went to one??!
ReplyDeleteOh, and you still didn't tell me where you got your blogger template from? =) I'm getting excited for HI...I have to look for a new swimsuit.
hahaha by saying that i meant i hope i'll be old enough and still love each other like today to go for 2nd honeymoon :D LOL You know those elder couples who still hold hands and look into each other's eyes as if nothing changed from 20 years ago?
ReplyDeletei wanna be those elder couples heheh ain't it weird?
oh i only changed the background, audge...and this background i've had for a long time now, i even use it for my youtube channel, only it is the pink version of this (god bless photoshop) hehehe...so yeah i editted the HTML and found the link to the old background, and changed it to my own)
YAY for HI !!! I'm excited too hahaah idk why..
I love those pix!!!! It brings back old memories eh? Well..Iam so into family as well so traveling with them around the world will be my ultimate dream :) thanks for this nice post :) i enjoyed reading this
ReplyDeleteaw thanx :D yeah those silly pics really bring back silly memories LOL
ReplyDelete